If you have enjoyed this episode, kindly share this with your friends. For comments and suggestions, please write to email@example.com or tweet to @psych_chat.
If you are interested to know more about what OmniPsi Consulting offers, please click on the link www.omnipsi.com.
References for the research cited or mentioned in the podcast are below
- Sakulku, J., & Alexander, J. (2011). The Impostor Phenomenon. International Journal of Behavioural Science, Vol 6, NO 1, 75-97.
- Clance, P. R. (1985). The Impostor Phenomenon: Overcoming the fear that haunts your success. Georgia: Peachtree Publishers
- Harvey, J. C., & Katz, C. (1985). If I’m so successful, why do I feel like a fake? New York: Random House.
- Kolligian, J., Jr., & Sternberg, R. J. (1991). Perceived Fraudulence in young adults: Is there an ‘Imposter Syndrome’? Journal of Personality Assessment, 56(2), 308-326.
- Sonnak, C., & Towell, T. (2001). The impostor phenomenon in British university students: Relationships between self-esteem, mental health, parental rearing style and socioeconomic status. Personality and Individual Differences, 31(6), 863-874.